You can make an immediate and meaningful difference for abused and neglected children by volunteering with Community Partners of Dallas.
We have opportunities for individuals of all ages, families, employees and groups to volunteer, from one-time events to regularly-scheduled volunteer hours. Please note that our volunteers do not work directly with the children in the care of Child Protective Services due to confidentiality and safety requirements. Know, though, that your time will provide the children with what they need for their first steps to healing and will equip their guides on the journey.
Everyone can play a part in making a meaningful difference in their lives—together we will make their childhoods safer and fill their futures with possibility. Below are a few examples of volunteer opportunities:
- Organizing our warehouse
- Stocking the Rainbow Room
- Assisting during our annual goods drives
- Volunteering at one of our fundraising events
- Packaging hygiene kits or snack bags
- Making treats for caseworkers
- Helping process our mailings