Thank you to our Toy Drive Sponsors
When children stop wishing, they stop hoping.
This year, we will grant wishes for thousands of Dallas County’s abused and neglected children. For some, it may be the first time they have ever received a present. For all, it will be a time that makes them feel special, and one that they will remember.
Ways You Can Help
Click the button below to fill out our participation form.
- Sponsor. This is a wonderful way for your business to gain exposure in conjunction with one of Dallas’ largest holiday toy drives.
- Fill Wishes. Purchase specific gifts requested by children that correspond with their wish cards.
- Organize your own toy drive (virtual or in-person). Host an undesignated drive to collect new toys or purchase toys from our online toy store. See below for ideas of toys by age range.
- Utilize a virtual fundraising page. Receive a customized donation link so that your company or group can participate collectively to an online drive.
- Donate. Click here to make a monetary donation to the Toy Drive
For any of the above options, please contact Stephanie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 624-7588 for more information.
You can also volunteer. This is a great opportunity for individuals, families and organizations to get involved. Weekday volunteer opportunities available. Contact Carissa at email@example.com. Volunteers must be high-school age and older.
Ideas for Gifts by Age Range
Infant / Toddler
Puzzles, board books, building blocks, stuffed animals, blankets, trucks, clothes, musical instruments for toddlers, riding toys, push toys, baby dolls (all ethnicities) or stuffed animals.
Children Ages 3 – 6
Baby dolls, dolls or Barbies (all ethnicities), puzzles, books, developmental board games (counting games), arts and crafts sets, race tracks, Legos, dress up clothes, children’s videos or clothes.
Children Ages 7 – 12
Board games, books, purses and wallets, art sets, boom boxes, sports equipment, Barbie Dolls (all ethnicities), arts and crafts sets, journals, model car kits, clothes, jewelry or clothes.
Teens Ages 13 – 18
Journals, Bath and Body Works gifts, make up sets, sports equipment, purses and wallets, jewelry and watches, art supply kits, gift cards to Walmart or Target, DVD’s, MP3 Players or clothes.