Can you imagine a child who didn’t bother wishing for anything special for the holidays because they’d never received a gift before?
This year, we will grant wishes for thousands of Dallas County’s abused and neglected children. For some, it may be the first time they have ever received a present. For all, it will be a time that makes them feel special and one that they will remember.
You can participate by filling wishes for specific children or by buying toys for our undesignated drive
(virtually or to be delivered in-person).
Ways You Can Help
- Sponsor. This is a wonderful way for your business to gain exposure in conjunction with one of Dallas’ largest holiday toy drives.
- Fill Wishes. Purchase specific gifts requested by children that correspond with their wish cards.
- Shop Our Virtual Toy Drive. Fill a virtual cart and ensure that children in protective care have something to put a smile on their face this holiday season. Click here to access the virtual drive!
- Organize your own toy drive (virtual or in-person). Host an undesignated drive to collect new toys that will stock our Last Stop Holiday Shop for any children who do not have wishes filled.
- Utilize a virtual fundraising page. Receive a customized donation link so that your company or group can participate collectively to an online drive.
- Donate. Make a monetary donation to the Toy Drive.
- Holiday Honorariums. A personalized honorary card is the perfect way to celebrate neighbors, co-workers, clients, family and friends, as well as granting a holiday wish for a child in need.
For any of the above options, please contact Ashley Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 624-7588 for more information.
Ideas for Gifts by Age Range
Infant / Toddler
Puzzles, board books, building blocks, stuffed animals, blankets, trucks, clothes, musical
instruments for toddlers, riding toys, push toys, baby dolls (all ethnicities) or stuffed animals.
Children Ages 3-6
Baby dolls, dolls or Barbies (all ethnicities), puzzles, books, developmental board games
(counting games), arts and crafts sets, race tracks, Legos, dress up clothes, children’s videos
Children Ages 7-12
Board games, books, purses and wallets, art sets, boom boxes, sports equipment, Barbie Dolls
(all ethnicities), arts and crafts sets, journals, model car kits, board games, drone toys, clothes,
jewelry or clothes.
Teens Ages 13-18
Journals, Bath and Body Works gifts, make up sets, sports equipment, purses and wallets,
jewelry and watches, art supply kits, gift cards to Walmart or Target, headphones, bluetooth
speakers, DVD’s, MP3 Players or clothes.
Thank you to our Toy Drive Sponsors
Winter Wonderland Sponsors
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Sponsor
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
McGuire Craddock & Strother
Webb Family Law Firm PC