Virtual T-shirt Contest
It’s time for the annual artwork contest to design this year’s Change is Good event T-shirt!
All artwork will happen at home and submissions will come electronically. Then the winning design will be displayed on the event shirt provided to every child registered for the event! Also all artwork submissions will be displayed in our virtual gallery in conjunction with the event on Sunday, March 7th.
This year our Change is Good mascot, Piggy, is launching into outer space! As your think about ideas for your artwork you could consider change, coins, money, the words “Change is Good”, a pig, a pig in space, rocket ships, aliens, planets, stars, astronauts, rovers or anything else that reminds you of space!
- Only one submission per child this year so pick your very favorite
- Please use an 8.5 x 11″ sheet of plain white paper and markers (no crayons, pencils, etc.)
- Orient your picture horizontally
- Make sure each child writes his or her first name and age in a corner of the picture
- Deadline for submissions: Sunday, February 7th at 11:59 p.m.
Calling All Parents
- Simply take a photo of each child’s single submission on your phone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of your email (it is fine to send siblings together in the same message) please make sure to include:
- each child’s first and last name (first also needs to be in their handwriting on the artwork)
- each child’s age (also needs to be in their handwriting on the artwork)
- your name and cell phone in case we need to reach you
- Please keep the original artwork for all submissions! Joanna will contact the winner’s parent to get the original so we can scan the image for a better translation on the shirt
- To be included in the contest, all submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by Sunday, February 7th at 11:59 p.m.
We hope you’ll join the design contest fun! Thank you for your support!
Honorary Chair Family
Emily and Nicholas Haddock
Beatrice, Iris Anne and Stinson
Honorary Chair Family
Amy and Patrick McEvoy
Grace, Ford and Georgia
Lynette and Nate Christensen
Elsie, Thomas and Luke
Travis and Brynn Dent
Brooklyn and Blake