HELP US REACH OUR 20,000 MILE GOAL
This June, join the movement as Community Partners of Dallas unites the ultimate team to collectively log 20,000 activity miles in recognition of the 20,000 abused and neglected children we serve annually. Your logged miles will help provide what abused children urgently need today to thrive tomorrow.
20,000 Together is a wellness challenge that can be completed by:
- Anyone: we’re bringing together corporations, men, women, teens and kids to raise awareness and funds. Teens can even earn service hours through their participation!
- Anywhere: participants will track fitness activities using the atlasGO app or website. You choose your activity and set your own pace (you can even take us on vacation with you!).
- Anytime: challenge runs June 1st – 30th but registration opens on May 1st.
With team and individual challenges, prizes, fun video messages and inspirational stories to raise support, every mile brings hope and shows that our CPD kiddos are important to you!
There are so many ways to be part of the team:
- Register and log your miles for: running, walking, cycling, tennis, golfing, swimming, hiking, wheelchair rolling, rowing, volunteering with CPD and fitness classes.
- Invite family and friends to participate.
- Support the cause with a peer-to-peer fundraising page.
- Recruit a team from your office and challenge each other.
- Or simply make a donation in honor of someone participating.
After transaction costs, 20,000 Together registration fees and all funds raised will be used to help abused and neglected children in Dallas County take their first steps toward healing. And equally important, we will prove that together, our community can ensure that this deserving population of children is not forgotten and has all their needs met.
Join us in June from anywhere (and everywhere!) to invest in your own health and wellness while also championing the abused and neglected children of Dallas County. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.