Community Partners of Dallas serves children from birth to age 18. Thanks again for helping make a child’s holiday wish come true!
There are several ways you can help:
- Serve as a sponsor for the Toy Drive. This is a wonderful way for your business to gain exposure in conjunction with one of Dallas' largest holiday toy drives. Various levels of sponsorships are available. For more information, please contact Corinne Karp at (214) 624-7588.
- Fill wish cards by matching specific gift requests made by a child. This is a great project for a business office, church group, scout troops, professional organizations and individuals. Just call us at (214) 624-7588 or e-mail Corinne Karp to request your wishes.
- Organize a new toy drive to donate gifts to the Last Stop Holiday Shop. Many children will come into care after the deadline to turn in wishes, but these children are not forgotten. They will receive gifts from the Last Stop Holiday Shop. We need toys suitable for ages infant to 18 years. Please see the list below for ideas for toys by age range.
- Our holiday elves will be happy to do the shopping! Make a monetary donation to Community Partners of Dallas by choosing "Toy Drive" in donation type drop down menu. Checks can be mailed to Community Partners of Dallas, 1215 Skiles Street Dallas, TX, 75204, or call (214) 624-7557 to pay with a credit card. No gift is too small when it comes to making a child's wish come true! These funds will be used to purchase gifts to match cards and to buy gifts for the Last Stop Holiday Shop.
- This is a great opportunity for individuals, families and organizations to get involved. Weekday volunteer opportunities available. Contact Martha at (214) 624-7585. Volunteers high-school age and older only.
All toys must be delivered to our Toy Drive Workshop at the Peacock Alley Warehouse by 1:00 p.m. on December 11, 2015. Please click here for hours and directions to the warehouse. We ask that all gifts be new and unwrapped with the wish card securely attached.
Please feel free to contact us for additional information regarding the drive and thank you for helping make a child's wish come true this holiday season!
Most needed gifts of Toy Drive 2015:
African American Dolls
Items from Disney's FROZEN
Buzz Lightyear Action Figures
Basketballs, footballs, soccer balls
Learning toys for toddlers (like a Vtech Learning Laptop)
Bath and Body Works Sets
Also big this year are any Dora the Explorer items, Vtech learning toys, My Little Pony, Easy Bake Ovens, boom boxes, riding toys for toddlers, MP3 players.
Ideas for Christmas Gifts per Age Range:
Puzzles, Board Books, Building Blocks, Stuffed Animals, Blankets, Trucks, Musical Instruments for Toddler, Riding Toys, Push Toys, Baby Dolls (All Ethnicities) or Stuffed Animals, Clothes
Children Ages 3-6
Baby Dolls, Dolls or Barbies (All Ethnicities), Puzzles, Books, Developmental Board Games (Counting Games), Arts and Crafts Sets, Race Tracks, Legos, Dress Up Clothes, Children’s Videos, Bikes, Clothes
Chidren Ages 7-12
Board Games, Books, Purses and Wallets, Art Sets, Boom Boxes, Sports Equipment, Barbie Dolls (All Ethnicities) , Arts and Crafts Sets, Journals, Model Car Kits, Clothes, Bikes, Jewelry, Clothes
Teens Ages 13-18
Books, Journals, Bath and Body Gifts, Make Up Sets, Sports Equipment, Purses and Wallets, Jewelry and Watches, Art Supply Kits, Gift Certificates to Wal-Mart or Target, DVD’s, MP3 Players, Clothes
Thank you to our Toy Drive 2015 Partners:
99.5 The Wolf